Last updated : 10-27-2020
ePost Global reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by this Agreement as modified. The last date this Agreement was revised is set forth above.
You agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. This Agreement is the only agreement between us and you and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Services, the content, products or services provided by or through the Services, and the subject matter of these Agreement. You must be at least the age of legal majority where you live (which is currently 18 years old in most states) to use our Services, or you must have the permission of your parent or guardian who must agree to these terms on your behalf.
- Use of the Services
You may use the Services and the information, software, writings, images, and/or other works that you see, hear, or otherwise experience through the Services (singly or collectively, the “Materials”) to learn about or use ePost Global products and services. No right, title, or interest in any Materials is transferred to you, whether as a result of downloading such Materials or otherwise. ePost Global reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in all Materials.
Certain sections of, or offerings from, the Services may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide ePost Global with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name. Each registration is for your use only. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Services are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Services, except as allowed by this Agreement, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Materials viewed through the Services. The postings of information or materials on the Services does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Services is the copyrighted work of third parties.
ePost Global’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ePost Global or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify such marks without the prior written permission of ePost Global. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Copyright Complaints
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the infringing material is located on the Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Any software available for download through the Services are the copyrighted work of ePost Global and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of this Agreement and the terms of the end user license agreement.
- Third Party Content
Third-party content may appear on the Services or may be accessible via links from the Services. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Services. You understand that the information and opinions in the third-party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and are neither endorsed by nor do they necessarily reflect our belief.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EPOST GLOBAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EPOST GLOBAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. EPOST GLOBAL DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
- Limitation of Liability
- Limitation in Indirect Liability. YOU AGREE THAT EPOST GLOBAL AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SERVICES OR ITS MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES EVEN IF EPOST GLOBAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT EPOST GLOBAL AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH EPOST GLOBAL OR ITS AFFILIATES DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ON-LINE SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE WEATHER, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS AND STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS.
- Limitation on Direct Liability. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND/OR THE MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREIN OR HEREBY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100 AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers or information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, products and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Services.
- General Provisions
- Entire Agreement/No Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver by ePost Global of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
- Severable and Survival. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decision, the remainder of this Agreement will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. All terms that logically ought to survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive.
- Updates, Correction of Errors, and Inaccuracies. The Services may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. ePost Global therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Services or Materials at any time without prior notice. ePost Global does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be updated or corrected.
- Force Majeure. ePost Global will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation herein if the delay or failure is due to unforeseen events that are beyond our reasonable control, such as strikes, blockade, war, terrorism, riots, natural disasters, epidemic, or governmental action, in so far as such an event prevents or delays us in fulfilling our obligations hereunder.
- Legal Compliance; Governing Law. Use of the Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation this paragraph and the warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions above. ePost Global has endeavored to comply with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining the Services. Use of the Services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of the Services may violate any legal requirements and you agree not to access the Services in any such jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. Any and all disputes relating to this Agreement are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to any conflict of laws provisions and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations sitting in Cook County, Illinois, USA in all such disputes. The provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by the State of Illinois, and not the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, shall apply.
Questions regarding this Agreement should be directed to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.